IAND Student Scholarships
Up to three scholarships will be awarded at $600. Deadline to submit: June 1, 2018
- Scholastic Achievement
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Personal characteristics
- Letters of reference
Application is now closed.
Please check back for new scholarship opportunities.
Please help in recognizing those who make great contributions to our profession, nominate yourself or a fellow dietitian.
Beth Fielder RD, LD
Awards Committee Chair
Scholarship Application procedure:
- Completed application form Online or (download application and email it to Beth Fielder)
- Email Letter addressing goals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email PDF copy of your transcripts (you do not need to send official transcripts) to email@example.com
Additionally, have 2 Letters of reference emailed directly to the Awards Chair
(Beth Fielder firstname.lastname@example.org)
2018 Iowa Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Awards Nominations
The nominating time period has closed. Please be sure to check back to Nominate for 2019!
We are a state rich with outstanding nutrition professionals and we encourage you to nominate those you feel are worthy of recognition this upcoming year.
Nominations are currently being accepted for the following awards:
- Medallion Award
- Recognized Dietetic Technician of the Year
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year
- Outstanding Dietetics Student
- Recognized Outstanding Dietitian of the Year
- Emerging Dietetics Leader
- Gem Award
Do you know someone you think deserves to be nominated for an award or scholarship?
In order to nominate someone please be sure they fit the criteria to receive the award. – View Award Criteria
Nominations must be received by:
- All Nominations are due: March 16, 2018
- Completed applications due: April 6, 2018