Calling all 2018 Iowa Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Awards Nominations!
We are a state rich with outstanding nutrition professionals and we encourage you to nominate those you feel are worthy of recognition this upcoming year.
Nominations are currently being accepted for the following awards:
- Medallion Award
- Recognized Dietetic Technician
of the Year
- Recognized Young Dietitian
of the Year
- Outstanding Dietetics Student
- Recognized Outstanding Dietitian of the Year
- Emerging Dietetics Leader
- Gem Award
NEW this year! Scholarships for continuing education activities!
- Request funds for things like:
- CEU activities/Events
- Educational Conferences
- Certification Exams
- Educational Tools
Nomination forms are due March 2, 2018 and completed applications are due by April 6, 2018.
Please help in recognizing those who make great contributions to our profession, nominate yourself or a fellow dietitian.
Beth Fielder RD, LD
Awards Committee Chair
Do you know someone you think deserves to be nominated for an award or scholarship?
In order to nominate someone please be sure they fit the criteria to receive the award. – View Award Criteria
Nominations must be received by:
- All Nominations are due: March 2nd, 2018
- Completed applications due: April 6, 2018
Scholarship Application procedure:
Email Awards Chair (Beth Fielder firstname.lastname@example.org) the following:
- Completed application form (Download Application)
- Letter addressing goals
- PDF copy of your transcripts (you do not need to send official transcripts)
Additionally, have 2 Letters of reference emailed directly to the Awards Chair
(Beth Fielder email@example.com)