- FIND AN EXPERT
National Zucchini Bread Day
Registered Dietitian, Natalie Hoefing, will assist anchor in creating a delicious, nutrient-dense zucchini bread recipe that will be sure to inspire viewers to try it themselves!
Healthified Zucchini Bread
All you need:
All you do:
1. Preheat oven to 325◦F. Grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine applesauce, honey, eggs, milk and vanilla. Add zucchini and mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture. Mix just until combined.
5. Pour mixture into loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center, comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!