Registered Dietitian – Grand JiVanté is in search of a registered dietitian to contract services with.
1. The Organization agrees to contract with the Consultant as a Dietitian Consultant. The Consultant will be expected to perform the following services:
- Provide consultative services in the planning, organization, development, and direction of the overall operation of the Dining Services Department.
- Participate in development and implementation of resident care plans, resident assessments, etc., as required.
- Counsel residents, or family members, concerning regular/therapeutic diets and interpreting their needs for such diets, evaluating/documenting meal quality, likes and dislikes, etc.
- Assist in planning and review of therapeutic and regular diet plans/menus to assure they are in compliance with physician’s orders.
- Assure that all progress notes charted are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident’s response to the service.
- Maintain a record of dates, time and length of visits and functions performed. File in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide the CEO/Administrator and Director of Dining Services with written reports or recommendations for dining services and plans for their implementation on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the development, and oversight of Dining Services objectives, standards, work methods, policies, procedures, job responsibilities, etc.
- Assure that menus are maintained, approved and filed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide in-service education to staff as requested.
2.The Consultant agrees to abide by the Organization’s rules, regulations, and
practices, and complete any required training and regulatory compliance
documents as requested by the Organization.
3. The Consultant agrees to maintain as confidential any and all information related
to the operation and customers of the Organization except when written release
has been authorized or the nature of the information is publicly known.
4. The Consultant has, or will obtain and maintain, all licenses required by law and
will bear the cost of any such licenses. The Consultant also has, or will obtain
and maintain any required certification and will bear the cost of any such
certification. The Consultant will provide the Organization with a current copy of
license for Organization’s records.
Karla Dewey-Goings, Director of People and Culture
502 Butler St.
Ackley, IA 50601
(p) 641.847.3531 (f) 641.847.3428