Be Creative… At Sioux Center Health!
Creative Dining Services and Sioux Center Health are looking for a Dining Services Director to work in a state-of- the-art hospital and medical clinic with a diverse and family oriented community.
The Dining Services Director is responsible for overseeing the dining services operation as a whole, steadfastly works to ensure the expectations of the clients are met and/or exceeded, while responding to market trends and customer demands. As the departmental leader, ensures that the Dining Services Management team works professionally together, while producing desired outcomes in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Attains unit operating budgets through a system of planning and control procedures; participates in budget and forecast process with the Creative Dining Services Operations Director, providing accurate data by which effective budgets can be prepared; responsible for accurate and timely completion of all recording and reporting activities.
- Trains and develops employees to ensure maximum productivity is attained and morale is at a high level. Develops and maintains systems to measure and evaluate personnel which are in compliance with company policies and procedures and the law. Monitors all phases of the employment process, wage structure, and benefit program.
- Assists the Creative Dining Services Operations Director in planning and analysis of all merchandising and marketing programs and ensures that compliance with such programs is attained.
- Ensures that all company and account purchasing policies and procedures are followed; that through correct menu planning, receiving and storage, maximum utilization of company resources is attained, and that quality specifications and sustainability efforts are adhered to.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Hospitality, or similar field preferred, with a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 10 years successful managerial experience.
- Certified Dietary Manager, Registered Dietitian, or Dietetic Technician Registered credentials required.
- Hospital, Senior Dining experience preferred.
- Familiarity with State of Iowa Department of Inspections & Appeals regulations preferred.
- ServSafe Certification.
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off
- Relocation costs will be considered
- And much, much more!
Why Creative Dining Services?
Creative Dining Services partners with college, universities, Fortune 100 companies, full-service senior living communities, conference centers and K-12 schools and camps to provide a different kind of hospitality and facility management services experience – one that’s fun, innovative, and focused on your community. Why? Because that’s how it should be.
To apply, visit: www.creativedining.com/careers.
Creative Dining Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.